Welcome - here you can find lots of free resources from my insane collection of vintage paper ephemera. See the terms of use for ... erm ... terms of use!

Monday 28 May 2012

Insomnia strikes

Urgh, I've been awake since 1:30am - just woke up in blind panic about my Year 11s.  My GCSE lot I'm fine about but my BTEC class have been useless.  They have a couple of bits to finish off before Friday and are they bothering coming in to do them?  I just don't understand it.  I really don't.

So I've been sitting here, watching documentaries on t.v and having our furry friends run rampant all over me.  Yes, our pushkins are now settled in and living happily Chez Us!

Say 'hi' to Fidget (!!!):

Fidget
and Boo:
 Boo 
Love 'em both so much - they're crazy and fun.

Other than that I've opened up Fidget & Boo on Etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/FidgetandBoo where you can buy some groovy downloadable writing sets and Photoshop Brushes.
If you don't like Etsy you can buy the goodies here.

One more week of Year 11s and then my life will start returning to me - YAY!

No comments:

Post a Comment